Heeey, its UE time..
Here is how you can take care of yourself during this busy time..
- Drink plenty of water (stay hydrated)
- Take breaks in between studying (Take a walk or go talk to a friend.)
- Pray before studying for God’s direction of where to study
- Set a timetable of when to study, what to study, when to eat and etc.
- After an exam, rest (sleep).. Especially if the next exam is on the next day
- Prepare the clothes that you will put on the next day, or even the whole week before the week starts.
- Don’t skip meals (You can also have a snack while studying)
- Don’t check out the answers to see if you passed that question (this will just frustrate you sometimes)
- Remember that your grades don’t define you and that God is with you
- Take a break from social media during this time/season. So that you can have plenty of time for studying, undistracted. If you haven’t follow Maisha ya Chuo on Instagram, click here to do so.
- Call home, don’t isolate yourself
- Study with your friends, they have a different insight as well and solve past papers.
- Don’t forget to laugh and have fun
- Cry if you want to, rest if you feel like too even if others are studying at that time
I know you are warrior, You will make it. Also don’t worry, God’s got you