(Tembelea maishayachuo.com kupata makala, dondoo na msaada kuhusu chuo kutoka kwa waliomaliza vyuo)
Heeey, its UE time..
Here is how you can take care of yourself during this busy time..
- Drink plenty of water (stay hydrated)
- Take breaks in between studying (Take a walk or go talk to a friend.)
- Pray before studying for God’s direction of where to study
- Set a timetable of when to study, what to study, when to eat and etc.
- After an exam, rest (sleep).. Especially if the next exam is on the next day
- Prepare the clothes that you will put on the next day, or even the whole week before the week starts.
- Don’t skip meals (You can also have a snack while studying)
- Don’t check out the answers to see if you passed that question (this will just frustrate you sometimes)
- Remember that your grades don’t define you and that God is with you
- Take a break from social media during this time/season. So that you can have plenty of time for studying, undistracted. If you haven’t follow Maisha ya Chuo on Instagram, click here to do so.
- Call home, don’t isolate yourself
- Study with your friends, they have a different insight as well and solve past papers.
- Don’t forget to laugh and have fun
- Cry if you want to, rest if you feel like too even if others are studying at that time
I know you are warrior, You will make it. Also don’t worry, God’s got you
(Kupata dondoo hizi na nyingine nyingi, pata kitabu cha Your Guide to University Life, kinachokusaidia kupata majibu ya maswali na kila jambo unaloweza kupitia kama mwanachuo, kwenye kitabu hiki utapata ushauri kutoka kwa waliomalia chuo kuhusiana na maswala ya pesa na biashara, urafiki, supp, carry, disco, mahusiano, migomo, mambo ya kufanya ukipata skendo chuo, jinsi ya kudili na walimu wasumbufu, ushauri wa mitindo, jinsi ya kujiandaa na maisha ya mtaani ukiwa chuo na mada nyingine kedekede, kukipata kitabu hicho kwa Tsh 5000/= tu, bonyeza hapa)